Office of Marketing and Public Relations
If the event is submitted in less than two weeks it will have an HD, social post, and be included in the e-blast. If it is less than a week away it will only be in our e-blast.
|Type of Project||Timelines|
* We want to empower our community to own their own content. Please refer to our web updating tutorial page to get started as an editor.
|Graphic Design Projects||
Signage, infographics, flyers, HD Screens, social media posts, sandwich boards.
|Promotional Materials like TShirt||
Start by looking at https://www.promotionaledge.com/ with ideas of what you want and we can get you a quote, and help with the design. The timelines largely depend on our venders, the earlier, the better.
Marketing Office Priorities
- Increasing and maintaining enrollment.
- Promoting events which benefit the students and the MC community.
- Promotion of the college and its programs, which include grant funded programs.
- Requests by the WVM Board and in the name of Accreditation.
- Time and resources available.
Mission College, a non-profit California Community College, reserves the right to take and use photographs, video and electronic images of students and visitors taken on college property and at college-sponsored events for marketing and promotional purposes.
In regards to Marketing emails, due to FERPA requirements we do not share those names/emails with a third-party or outside vendor. Please contact the Marketing Director for further details or if you see something that warrants a response for future use.