Find the Important Form You Need

Students may submit forms and requests to the Admissions & Records Office electronically (via Formstack), and through the Student Portal (for Graduation Applications).  In some cases, forms are made available as a fillable PDF.  


Credit for Prior Learning 

Students may use coursework completed at other institutions to fulfill program, general education, and/or elective unit requirements for the Associate Degree, Associate Degree for Transfer or certificate programs at Mission College. Note: Foreign coursework cannot be used to satisfy requirements for ADTs, CSU or IGETC certifications. See the Foreign Coursework Policy.   

Dual Enrollment Form

Dual enrollment offers high school students the opportunity to earn college credits for free prior to high school graduation.  More information found here

Dual Enrollment form

Dual Enrollment Form - PDF 

Graduation Application

Students are highly encouraged to submit their Graduation Applications on their My Mission Portal during the term they intend to finish their requirements for degree or certificate.    

  • Summer: Opens in early April. Deadline in mid-July.
  • Fall:  Opens in early August.  Deadline in late September.
  • Spring: Opens in early January.  Deadline in late February.

For late graduation applications and timelines, click here.  

Registration Forms

Residency Forms

Tax Forms

For your 1098T form:  Log into My Mission Portal, go to Student Account, tax notification and then put or select the year. 

Financial Aid Forms

Additional forms for Financial Aid.