International Student Center Staff and Faculty
Our International Student Center Staff and Faculty are excited about answering any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hours and Contact Info
Due to Shelter-in-place, our office is closed; however, we are still here to help you with questions. We are available to assist you by email, phone, and online meeting, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Campus Location: Student Engagement Center SEC-111 (Currently closed)
Email us at email@example.com
Academic Counseling: Schedule Online
F-1 Advising Appointments: Schedule Online
Languages Spoken by Staff and Faculty: Cantonese, Chinese, French, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tamil, and Vietnamese.
International Student Center Staff
Ms. Chigusa Katoku, MA
Director of International Programs
Office Location: SEC-111D
- Questions about IIS Intensive English Program
- General questions about International Student Programs and Services Department at Mission College
- Payment issues for F-1 students
- New F-1 international student inquires
- International Partnerships
- Educational Agency Partnerships
Ms. Jouney Chong, MS
International Student Adviser
Areas of Service
- F-1 immigration advising/information (F-1 status, I-20 extension, OPT/CPT, employment, etc.)
- USCIS paperwork related to OPT, reinstatement, economic hardship, etc. (along with general questions about these.)
- General/basic tax questions as it relates to F-1 students.
- Requests (student verification/family invitation/tuition letters, transfer out of SEVIS record, etc.)
- Health insurance information/assistance with cards.
- Application questions (IIS-to-MC, re-applying, new apps.)
Ms. Gaozong Park, MA
International Student Counselor
Areas of Service
- Selecting courses to meet your educational goals.
- Helping with applications for transfer, graduation, and student petitions.
- Exploring your major and/or career options.
- Completing forms for I-20 extensions, change of major, adding major(s), reduced course load, curricular practical training (CPT), optional practical training (OPT.)
Like us on Facebook!