Money Management Resources
Jobs, Earnings and Paychecks
- Federal Work-Study - Part-time employment on campus for eligible Financial Aid students.
- Job Hunting Tips and Career Choices - Tips and tricks that can help you find your treasure—the perfect position.
- Side Hustles - Earn a few extra bucks with a side hustle.
- Everything You Need to Know About Employee Benefits and Compensation
- Guide to Your Paycheck - Learn how to decode your pay stub.
- What is Identity Theft? How can you prevent it? - Make sure you know how to protect yourself from identity theft
- Federal Student Aid and Identity Theft - Before you apply for federal student aid, learn how to prevent identity theft.
- If Your Identity Is Stolen - Learn how to create a recovery plan if your identity has been stolen.
Mission College has partnered with CashCourse to offer free financial education resources for students.
Through worksheets, calculators, quizzes and articles, CashCourse provides students the resources to build the financial skills they need to get through the college and prepare for their future financial lives.
Register for a FREE student account to get started.
During registration, select your state and school from the drop-down menu. You’ll be taken to Mission College’s customized CashCourse website, where you can:
- Get answers to your money questions from financial experts;
- Build a budget;
- Create a student loan repayment strategy;
- Prepare for life post-graduation;
- Plan for retirement and much more!