High School, ROP, and Adult School Students
Tips to Getting Started
To find out if there is an active agreement established between your school and Mission College view the articulation directory below. Active agreements must in place in order for credit to be granted to the student.
Costs and Fees - Free!
- Dual Enrollment (DE) students pay only the health fee and the rest of the classes are free! DE students are limited to a maximum of three courses and are not to exceed eight units for each term.
- 2020-2022 Course Articulation Directory
For Students - How to Apply
- Begin the process in 9th grade.
- Talk with your high school teacher, counselor, or principal about high school articulated courses at your school.
- The following parent letter for 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th graders may be helpful.
- If you have any specific questions, meet with the Career Education Pathways instructor in your chosen field. They are listed on our table of articulations.
- View a college application tutorial on YouTube for high school seniors.
- Enroll in an articulated course at your high school.
APPLY FOR A COLLEGE ID
CREATE A CATEMA ACCOUNT
COMPLETE THE COURSE
- Complete the course with a, "B" or an "A" to qualify for the articulated college credit.
ESTABLISH A TRANSCRIPT
- For students not participating in CATEMA, completion of a course of .5 units or more is required prior to submitting a request for articulated credit form. This form can be initiated by a teacher or student.