What You Need to Know Now
- Library PC Access, Wi-Fi and Quiet Study Space
- Laptop loan program
- Spring 2021 schedule
- Emergency assistance funding for students
- Plan for Spring
- Consider taking these classes
- How to take an online class
What You Need to Know Now Library PC Access, Wi-Fi and Quiet Study Space Laptop loan program Spring 2021 schedule Emergency assistance funding for students Plan for Spring Consider taking these classes How to take an online class
Keeping Your Distance...
Doesn't Keep You From Earning Your Degree
- Register for Classes with My Mission Portal
- View YouTube Help Videos on how to apply, register, pay for classes, use an add code and much more!
The first step is to apply through the State and CCC Apply. From there you will get a student ID number in 2-3 business days.
PrerequisitiesMany students have taken classes or had experiences outside of Mission. See if they qualifiy as a prerequisite.
A Mission specific scholarship for full-time students, students receive free tutition for two years and up to $1000.
A number of students take advantage of scholarships to pay for college. Take a look!
We encourage students to apply for FAFSA and work on paying for college with loans, scholarships and grants.
Free TransitWith the VTA Smart Pass all students ride VTA light rail and busses for free!
Talk with a Counselor
Our counselors are available to help guide you. Go to counseling.missioncollege.edu and schedule an appointment.
Take a look at our degrees and certificates and see what interests you.
Search for Classes
Some students simply need to take a few classses, for their job or transfer back to their four-year university, search for them here.
Hands-On EducationOur career education programs are focused on students who want hands-on training for a better job.
STEM CoursesStudents interested in a career in science, math or engineering can explore our STEM courses.
Benefits of a Mission College Education
- Chance to reinvent yourself
- A better paying job
- Financial assistance to help you pay for it
- Affordable education at $46 per unit
- Feeling of accomplishment when you finish
- Skills to make yourself a more valuable employee
Links to Help You Get Started
- Apply to Mission (and get a Student ID number)
- Search Classes
- Log into My Mission Portal (register for classes)
- Obtain a WVM Email Account (you will need this for online classes and campus communication)
- Pay your Bills
- Get a Student ID (in the Campus Center)
- Get a Free VTA Smart Pass (for free transit)
- Campus Map
* High school student/dual enrollment registration dates are here. They are usually a few weeks before the start of the term.
How to Pay for College
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Sign Up for FAFSA
- California College Promise Grant (waives fees)
- Federal Work Study
- Exclusive Jobs Board for Students
- NetNet Payment Plans
What to Study
Resources for Today's Students
- 2nd Harvest Food Bank Monthly Giveaways
- Food for Textbook Program
- VITA Free Tax Preparation
- Childcare for Full-Time Students
- Hunger Free Campus
We also have a resources page with regional information on
- Educational Resources and Virtual Tours
- Financial asssistance
- Hunger Resources
- Mental Health Resources
- Health Resources
- Sexual Assault / Domestic Violence Resources
- Low cost Wifi Options