Welcome to Mission College. We are glad you can join us!
What to Do Now...
- Apply to Mission (and get a Student ID)
- Search Classes
- Log into My Mission Portal (register for classes)
- Obtain a WVM Email Account (you will need this for online classes and campus communication)
- Pay your Bills
- Get a Student ID (in the Campus Center)
- Get a Free VTA Smart Pass (for free transit)
- Campus Map
* High school student/dual enrollment registration dates are here. They are usually a few weeks before the start of the term.
How to Pay for College
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Sign Up for FAFSA
- California College Promise Grant (waives fees)
- Federal Work Study
- Exclusive Jobs Board for Students
- NetNet Payment Plans
What to Study
See Our Mission Cares page for information on a variety of programs on campus that will help you.
Our Welcome Center is available both online via chat and in person the Welcome Center to help you succeed!